Hi, I'm Bookworm773, Bookit, or Naomi, depending where you know me from. I'm 17 and I post a lot of TF2 and Dishonored, as well as a whole bunch of other fandom crap. Hope you enjoy!
Reblogged from luxwing
The makers of The Stanley Parable received a brilliant/terrible response to the game, so they created a trailer specifically for that person. It’s called the Raphael trailer.
I’ve only seen a little bit about The Stanley Parable, and where I was interested before I’m dying to play it now.
if you’ve played The Stanley Parable (and even if you haven’t) i urge you to watch it. it’s worth it, trust me.
Reblogged from serindrana
when thinking about your ot3, consider this:
• which two team up to try and stop the other from buying ugly furniture for the house?
• which one is always bringing home silly hats to put on the more serious partner’s head?
• which one is constantly talking with their mouth full, and which partner gets offended by their bad manners?
• who does the taxes
• who tries to help with the taxes and only makes it more difficult
• which partner is morally against paying taxes
Reblogged from raideo
I spilled some milk, and I was turning back to wipe it up when this guy came crawling across the counter for a sip. I didn’t know spiders drink! lol
Since he has no pinkies, he’s holding a leg up to be a civilized little spider.
…Aaaand half an hour-ish later, Mr. Spider was found asleep in his milk. He was all relaxed-looking but sprang up and ran off when dad poked him awake. XD
omfg i typically hate cellar spiders because they creep me out but that’s fucking adorable. THat sounds like something my snails would do fdskjlhlkjgg